Hard Wood Homes Contractors is a locally owned and operated for Profit Company, founded in February 2016 by four local business men. Our objective is to provide wooden, Hardy Plank and metal sheeting homes equipped with a grid tie solar system for low and modest income individuals at a price of $175 per square foot and a grid tie solar system for $185 Eastern Caribbean Dollars per square foot, in tri-island state of Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique.
Hard Wood Contractors will focus on housing solutions for the unattached, young and middle age individuals. We will promote small-scale, sustainable, hurricane strap and energy-efficient micro-housing solutions for our clients. Presently there are two insurance companies (GTM & GRENSURE) on the island that will provide full coverage for our houses.
Housing may be transitional or permanent, supportive or non-supportive, depending on the clients need. Our approach to housing solutions for our target markets will be Smart, Simple and Sustainable.
Mr Browne is a business owner with both financial and project management experience. He has over 15 years’ experience in the financial and investment industry in the United States and over 14 years’ experience as a project manager and business owner in Grenada.
Mr Booker is a local heavy equipment owner and operator with over seven years of experience.
Mr Eric Noel has over 20 years’ experience in real estate and business in United States and Grenada.
Mr. Modeste owner of Kenroy Modeste Construction Company has over 20 years’ experience in building commercial and residential properties, house design and estimates.
- To provide and operate a business that will focus on residential homes
- To provide similar service to commercial buildings that are in need of wooden structures
- To provide homes for people of low income; senior citizens primarily of low or modest income..
- We believe that every person has the right to live in dignity, the right to reside in sustainable housing that is safe, decent, affordable, suited to the personal and or family need.
- Structures that will adapted to that individual’s physical and mental capabilities, and supportive of the physical and psychological requirements.